Where To Have Your Vehicle Repaired

A question often asked, is where a client has to have their vehicle repaired after an accident.  The insurance company will often try to steer you towards a body shop that is part of their direct repair program or DRP for short.  Some companies use different names like CRP (certified repair program).  The insurance adjuster
Read more