In An Auto Accident Over Fourth of July Weekend?
Where you in An Auto Accident Over Fourth of July Weekend? You’re not the only one. In fact, according to the National Safety Council, it is estimated that approximately 41,200 injury accidents occurred. The NCS estimates that seat belts likely saved an estimated 141 lives. The council estimates that about 385 people likely lost their lives over the holiday weekend in fatal auto accidents.
Unfortunately, auto accidents are daily occurrence, ranging in severity from small fender benders to the most ill-fated fatalities. There are several tips you can follow to avoid auto accidents:
- Do not use your cell phone, if you have to use a hands-free device, do NOT text while driving;
- Do not drink and drive, even just one drink can impair your ability to control your car;
- Keep children in an age appropriate safety seat;
- Women, avoid putting on make up while driving and
- Always drive defensively.
If you were injured over the #fourthofjuly weekend, and you need a personal injury consultation, call our office for a free consultation, either over the phone, in person in office or if needed we come to you.